the end of October 2006 we asked each
time five questions to a few comic drawers or writers. You
can read their answers on the questions hereafter, if you
click on one of the many secondary personages of Franquin
below. This series of updates ran just until the end of the
expo "The World of Franquin". Attention,
all answers are either in Dutch or French. However, a few
answers from foreign authors will be published in their original
1. What makes Franquin so special?
2. What was your first contact with the man his work? What
do you remember of it? Did you met him personal?
3. What is your favourable Franquin album, - adventure, -
joke or - character and why?
4. Has Franquin influenced your work?
5. What impact has Franquin on the comic world today?